Visits by people to company websites are decreasing and in-boxes are more busy and cluttered than ever, the individuals switch to “following” provides a tremendous chance for marketers to generate results through a better communication channel which is now offered by LinkedIn Targeted Updates. Following organizations is more common than you might think as 53% of dynamic social networkers are following a companies brand compared to 32% who are following celebrities.
LinkedIn Targeted Updates Can Develop Long Lasting Connections
Using the LinkedIn Targeted Updates environment, organizations can develop long-lasting connections with the best attention from professionals on the public social web. With LinkedIn Targeted Updates the most solid focused business offering available on any social network, organizations can now produce highly appropriate content to their target viewers to drive increased involvement and brand commitment. Illustrations have shown a 66%+ increase in viewers involvement as the result of LinkedIn Targeted Updates.
Targeting parameters, based on rich, member generated data unique to LinkedIn Targeted Updates, include:
• Company size • Industry • Function • Seniority • Geography
Introducing LinkedIn Targeted Updates Follower Insights
LinkedIn Targeted Updates are also launching a highly powerful new insights dashboard so companies can better understand their followers demographics and involvement with LinkedIn Targeted Updates. These insights are crucial for designing a way to gain followers and boost their involvement with your company or business.
Watch The Video Below To Learn More About LinkedIn Targeted Updates
Here are 5 tips to get the best engagement from your LinkedIn targeted updates.
1. Content – Share relevant industry insights and news with your followers. • 60% are interested in industry insights. • 53% are interested in company news. • 43% are interested in early access to new products and services.
2. Length – Less is more. • Shorter messages have higher engagement
3. Frequency – Send at least 2-3 updates per week for each audience. • 70% of followers are reached within the first 48 hours.
4. LinkedIn Groups – Cross-promote and use groups for extended discussions. • Followers are in twice as many groups as the average member.
5. Employees – Keep employees in the loop. • Employees actively spread your message by sharing updates with their social networks.
Watch The Video Below To Hear How Microsoft Are Using LinkedIn Targeted Updates
Is your business being found on Mobile Internet Smart phones in Search results ?
Today it is Very Important that you have your business included in the local search results for the Web and Mobile and WE CAN HELP YOU !
Simply click the Contact Local Find Here and we will be in touch to help you obtain the best Search Results.
We hope you enjoyed the article on LinkedIn Targeted Updates please join Local Find on Facebook and Twitter