You can connect your Google Nexus S phone to a computer with a USB cable, to transfer music, pictures, and other files between your Nexus S smartphone and the computer. Your new Google Nexus S smartphone stores these files in internal USB storage. When connecting your Nexus S phone to a computer and mounting its USB storage you must follow your computer’s instructions for connecting and disconnecting USB devices, to avoid damaging or corrupting files. If you are using USB tethering on your Nexus S, you must turn that off before you can use USB to transfer files between your Nexus S phone and computer.
How To Connect Your Nexus S To Your Computer Via USB
1. Use the USB cable that came with your Google Nexus S phone to connect the phone to a USB port on your computer. You will receive a notification that the USB is connected on your Nexus S screen.
2. Open the Notifications panel on your Nexus S and touch USB connected.
3. Touch Turn on USB storage in the Nexus S screen that opens to confirm that you want to transfer files. When the Nexus S phone is connected as USB storage, the screen indicates that USB storage is in use and you receive a notification. Your phone’s USB storage is now mounted as a drive on your computer. You can now copy files back and forth. For more information, see the documentation for your computer. During this time, you can’t access the USB storage from your Nexus S phone because it is in use, so you can’t use applications that rely on them, such as Camera, Gallery, and Music. You also can’t share your phone’s data connection with your computer via USB while moving files back and forward between the computer and the Nexus S.
How To Disconnect Your Nexus S Android Smartphone From Your Computer
Carefully follow your computer’s instructions to unmount the USB storage and disconnect USB devices correctly, to avoid losing information.
1. Unmount the USB storage on your computer.
2. Open the Notifications panel on the Nexux S and touch Turn off USB storage.
3. Touch Turn off USB storage in the screen that opens on your Nexus S.
Watch The Video Below To See How To Turn On And Off The USB Storage On The Google Nexus S
Is your business being found on Mobile Internet Smartphones in Google Search results ?
Today it is Very Important that you have your business included in the local Google search results for mobile and WE CAN HELP YOU !
Simply click the Contact Local Find Here and we will be in touch to help you obtain the best Google Search Results.
Add your thoughts and ideas in the comment section below.
We hope you liked the article on the Google Nexus S please join Local Find on Facebook and Twitter
- Nexus S How to Transfer Media Files to a PC Google Nexus S Transferring And Converting Media The Nexus S allows you to easily transfer pictures, videos, and other media files...
- Nexus S Placing And Receiving Internet Calls Google Nexus S Internet Calls Using the Nexus S for internet calls can allow each time you are within range...
- Google Nexus S Hardware Introduction Google Nexus S Android Hardware Introduction The Google Nexus S is very responsive to the touch, offers good viewing angles, and emits...
- Nexus S The Notifications Bar And Soft Keys Google Nexus S Now Has New Notification Bar And Soft Keys Previously, when you scrolled to the end, scrolling just...
- Nexus S Signing In With Your Google Account Google Nexus S And Your Google Account You must sign into a Google Account on the Nexus S to use...